Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tree Skirt

We used a beach town under our Christmas tree this year.
A Mr. Bean beach towel.  It looked ridiculous, but our Christmas tree skirt got ruined last year so we had nothing else to use. 

But NEXT year, we will be using THIS...





I got the fabric the day after Christmas at Joanns for 70% off!  It took me quite a while to put it together, and then binding it (by hand) took even longer. 


But I did get it done before we took the Christmas tree down!


 
I can't wait to use it next year!

Thanks for the pattern from The Polka Dot Chair

2 comments:

Caroll said...

Your skirt turned out GREAT! You got it done way before next year :)

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

The skirt looks FANTASTIC!!
I have a flickr group for my patterns and tutorials I'd love to have you put this in there for everyone to see!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1328541@N20/

Related Posts with Thumbnails